martedì 5 marzo 2013

TheBlueLightEyes insta-pics of the week #7

Una serie di foto prese dal mio profilo  Instagram @silviathebluelighteyes riguardanti la mia ultima settimana.
Passata principalmente in compagnia di cari amici.
Vi auguro una splendida giornata!
Silvia. xx

Some pictures of my personal profile Instagram @silviathebluelighteyes of my last week.
I spent my week with my lovely friends.
Have a good day guys!
Silvia. xx



 
                                                                         Go to work
                                                              my arm party orange and gold
                                        new in in my closet! Intimissimi new collecton s/s 2013
                                                             first ice-cream of this season
                                                          sushi time with my babe Chiara
at Ikea store
 dinner at One Apple bar in Turin
outfit for the Vogue Disco party 
at disco Vogue with my friend Marti

fall inlove for my Superga wedges


2 commenti: